Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17036 Goldcrest Loop, Clermont
Pre-Construction. To be built. Serenoa is an amenity-rich, master-planned community offering a scenic, small-town feel within a beautiful wooded setting. Meet the Estero Bay- where the amenities you need meet the style you desire. The Estero Bay features 2,777 sqft with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths plus a loft and 3-car tandem garage. The entrance foyer is accented by a graceful arch. To your left is a Living Room and Dining Room combo that gives you plenty of space for entertaining, or you may choose a study with elegant double doors. Past the staircase is the generous Family Room, open to the Kitchen and Dinette. You have a three car tandem garage so there’s always lots of room for parking or storage-but you can choose to make the tandem garage a Home Office, or first floor bedroom with a full bath. No matter which design you choose, you still have a covered Lanai to bring the outdoors in. Upstairs are four bedrooms, two baths, and an airy loft. The Owner’s Suite is truly remarkable with dual closets and a private bath with a two bowl vanity and separate soaking tub and shower. Customize this home to fit what you need, and make it truly yours. Includes WIFI garage openers and smart thermostats. DISCLAIMER: Prices, financing, promotion, and offers subject to change without notice. Must use builder’s lender affiliate to receive certain promotions. Offer valid on new sales only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See Sales Rep for details. All uploaded photos are stock photos of this floor plan. Home will look similar to photos.
- MLS® #W7816562
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,777
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Tandem
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market35
- Address17036 Goldcrest Loop
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High