Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17019 Basswood Ln, Clermont
Pre-Construction. To be built. Welcome to Serenoa a brand new master planned community in Clermont. Enjoy the 11 acres of amenities including a clubhouse, 24 hour fitness center, resort-style pool, splash pad, dog parks, trails, planned community events and activities give this master-planned community a scenic, small-town feel within a beautiful wooded setting. Meet the Parkland-an elegant new Single-Family Home with 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, and 1824 square ft. of living space. Through the tiled foyer you will find a bedroom on your left, followed directly by a spacious formal dining room and a second bedroom straight across the hall. An open floor plan welcomes you into the kitchen/family room combo, with a dinette for casual dining as the ultimate convenience. The master bedroom exemplifies luxury with double sinks and a nice sized shower, as well as a large closet accessible from the bedroom. Two car garage with plenty of storage and laundry closet in the center of the home-this floor plan is the epitome of a timelessly classic house you can turn into home. Includes WIFI garage opener and smart thermostat. **Closing cost assistance available with use of Builder’s affiliated lender**. DISCLAIMER: Prices, financing, promotion, and offers subject to change without notice. Offer valid on new sales only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. All uploaded photos are stock photos of this floor plan. Actual home may differ from photos.
- MLS® #W7821011
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,824
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesFitness, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Greenbelt, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market38
- Address17019 Basswood Ln
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High